We are going the show you legitimate online store of real developer of your desired product.
- Mesothelioma Survivor Heather Von St. James Reflects on Mother’s Day (by Heather Von St. James): In true mom fashion, my mother announces, “I’m going to be your mother now…” and dispenses her advice, which is usually right on the money - Continue Reading
- New Study Identifies Six Factors Associated with Improved Mesothelioma Survival (by Emily Clemens): Improving mesothelioma survival rates has been at the forefront of research for years, as the cancer has long been recognized for its poor prognosis due to a number of factors like difficulties in early detection and aggressive cell types - Continue Reading
- New Clinical Trial Will Test WT1 Immunotherapy Drug with Nivolumab for Recurrent Mesothelioma (by Lauren Serafin): Researchers have found that recurrent rates for mesothelioma can vary widely, with some studies finding recurrence rates after treatment ranging from 10 – 72% - Continue Reading
- Beagles Diagnosing Cancer ‘Could Work with Mesothelioma’ (by Matt Mauney): Specially trained beagles could one day detect mesothelioma by scent, according to the lead researcher of a recent study detailing the dog breed’s stunning accuracy with lung cancer. - Continue Reading
- Avastin Improves Quality of Life for Mesothelioma Patients (by Matt Mauney): A research team from France has documented the health-related quality-of-life benefits of adding Avastin (bevacizumab) to chemotherapy for pleural mesothelioma patients, endorsing its addition to standard-of-care treatment - Continue Reading
- New Compound Could Make Chemotherapy More Effective (by Matt Mauney): A research team from the Duke University Medical Center and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology has uncovered a new compound with potential to make chemotherapy more effective in treating various cancers - Continue Reading
- Study Begins to Develop Breath Test for Mesothelioma Early Detection (by Matt Mauney): As an occupational medicine specialist for more than 30 years, Dr. Michael Harbut has spent much of his career combating asbestos-related disease - Continue Reading
- Mesothelioma Treatment Guidelines Not Followed Often Enough (by Matt Mauney): Too many patients with pleural mesothelioma are going without treatment recommended by National Comprehensive Cancer Network guidelines, according to a recent study at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles -Continue Reading
- Study Combines PD-1 and CAR-T Immunotherapy to Treat Mesothelioma (by Matt Mauney) - At the 2019 American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meeting, Dr. Prasad Adusumilli from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center shared exciting new results from his study on combination immunotherapy for malignant pleural mesothelioma - Continue Reading
- Radiotherapy No Longer Routine for Mesothelioma Patients (by Matt Mauney): Prophylactic radiotherapy - once offered routinely after invasive procedures for pleural mesothelioma - is an unnecessary treatment for patients, according to the most recent study from the UK - Continue Reading
You will leave our website after clicking the button below.